Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Don't fear the changing times.

I stopped lying. Not just about him to her, but about everything.

I failed a little, changed some and did better (sort of), failed a little more.

I stopped.

I cried.

I went through some fucked-up-in-the-head moments and realized how colloquial it was to even think that.

I told myself I was in love with her.

I told her I was in love with her. Of course I got rejected.

I cried some more.

I heard the truth and kept crying.

I told some truths myself. Later, though.

I found the inner depths of my soul in the least likely and yet most obvious place. It was nice but it didn't break my slump.

It did, however, almost break a friendship.

Then it repaired what was broken.

I wrote a song and realized that even then, as I was crying, that I had spent more time crying in that one week than I had in my entire life.

I made some resolutions. I don't think I followed up on any of them.

I was doing better but then I started to slip.

We made up. I haven't seen her yet.

I saw him and he ignored me. Maybe he's over me.

I realized some things that I should have realized a long long time ago.

I also know that even when I'm hurting, I can sit through the pain and things will all be better in the end.

All my love.

3 comments:

Deleted said...

I'm sorry that all of that happened to you. I'm going through some rough times as well..... No matter what I will always love you. *Hug*

Dead Rose said...

i love you too. i'm really glad to have somebody here for me... you have no idea... it's been real shit lately...

<3 <3

Deleted said...

It's been pretty bad for me here too... <3 No matter what I will always be here for you. I think I'm going to email you, because I haven't talked to you in a while. I've missed you. Everything just seems so strange now.