Thursday, October 16, 2008

Her body is my coffin.

Wow. Girls should not be allowed to wear some of the sexy shit they do at my school. So I'm sitting there, World History, drawing Kes and minding my own fucking business when Kaitlin comes into the room. And fuck, is she wearing little clothing. Her shorts are smaller than LeMonJeLLo, and might I say they did her ass justice. And her shirt... damn, I can't even begin to tell you about her shirt. One word: LOW-CUT.

So obviously she would notice me staring, right?

Then of course she's all, "Oh yeah, these shorts are short, one day I was wearing them and some guys outside my BOYFRIEND'S house started stalking me..." Yup. Good old Matt, her allegedly sexy boyfriend.

Psh.

She's got no fuckin' right to make me that jealous... or that turned on. And yes you all needed to know that. APPRECIATE THE SMEXED-NESS. APPRECIATE IT.

So maybe my life's not all about love, but people with bodies like Kaitlin sort of ruin my plans, you know? Especially when they feel the need to show it off. Not that I mind it (I'm gonna quote Xiggy here: As if); it's just, I had a plan for my life. I had a mission. It was all worked out. And she had to come along and fuck it all up.

Damn, am I hopeless. I'll just always be this dramatic.

Thanks to LUDO for some blogging inspiration, of course. Cheers!

3 comments:

Orange Trident said...

You should stalk her.

Donnamarie said...

Omg, bitchy much?

Deleted said...

Lol.Girls do that at my school too.I don't understand how girls can get away with that crap at school.I get in trouble if I wear fingerless gloves. <_<