Monday, October 20, 2008

No one ever thought she could do that.

So I talked to Caitlin. (I'm such a dumbfuck, I've been spelling her name wrong the whole time, LOL.) Anyway, she seems to know I like her; I could swear she was flirting with me, all "Hey there" and "Parting is such sweet sorrow." Ha! Then again, there's no denying her obvious addiction to Matt... though I found out that they've only been dating four months.

Four months. For me and Johnathan, that was about the time when it stopped being awkward and started being obsessive, you know? Like, me talking about him as much as I could, stealing his armbands and sweatshirts and shit, etc. It was that point of a relationship where everything really mattered.

Honestly, unless he's totally metro (or gay, since I don't believe in metros -__- ), I have a feeling Mattie's not quite as fucking in love with Caitlin as she is with him. I mean, I haven't met him or anything, but their was something about how she acted today that told me... I don't know. I might have a chance.

Might. Might it the key word there, kiddies. Got it memorized? Seriously, though, I like this chick, more than I should. And ever since I found out I'm not tied down to a relationship, I've fully and completely decided to win her over.

When I want something to happen, it happens.

So it'd better fucking happen.

I'm really proud of her for at least acknowledging my affection, giving it a chance. Or at least as far as I'm concerned. Because I like this girl. A lot.

No comments: