Sunday, October 12, 2008

Turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine.

WTF?!?? What. The. Fuck. FACEBOOK IS DOWN!! I don't know what the hell happened, but all of a fucking sudden I can't connect to the URL... I am seriously fucking pissed off. I'm on writers' block and the next One Piece book hasn't come out yet and I had to go see some stupid museum and now I'm just about ready to kill myself...

So you know what?? Fine. Whatever!! I'm gonna prove to my shitty Internet connection that I can in fact survive without Facebook. After all, I can work on my Shadow Hunter fanfic for Kestreus. I think I'll do that, actually. And it doesn't matter if they shut down fucking Photo Booth because I have a camera, dammit. If I have to do stuff the old-school way, I will.

But NOTHING. Is going. To take away my entertainment.

I guess my mental state has finally been pushed to the point where it can't take any more rejection, and more heartbreak, any more fear or pessimism or false hope or stress. Or just general boredom. But whatever it is, I'm fucking sick of screwing stuff up or having stuff screw me over. I am going to get some fun out of my life, however the hell much work it takes to do it. I love my Axl, but sometimes he fucks up, and this is the last straw. I don't blame him - he's too wonderful a computer - I blame his programmers and whatever shitty flawed tech they're using these days.

Fucking fuck that shit. I will be entertained.

On another note, I'm gonna go watch Neurotically Yours, dammit. Hahaha!!

Qwerty <3

4 comments:

Deleted said...

Relax,it's just facebook. ^_^ Lol.
I LOVE YOU!!!

Orange Trident said...

Your computer sounds really sexy. Seriously though, Facebook really ruins the fun in stalking people over the internet. :/

Deleted said...

A sexy computer??

Donnamarie said...

omg qwerty <3


i'm sorry i haven't been blogging love.