Friday, September 19, 2008

Afraid to tell you how I feel about you.

OMFG... okay, I have this feeling that I might actually have a chance with this girl. There's someone she really likes, as in obviously really likes, and I'm starting to think it might actually be me. I can't believe this is really happening. It's been so long since I've been in such a positive romantic situation, and I'm euphoric.

Then again... argh. Shit. What if I'm wrong? What if I told her and it ended up being someone else she had fallen for? I'd feel like an idiot. Humiliated. I'd never be able to speak to her again.

I just don't know what to do at this point. I've fallen hard for someone who I barely know, and I'd be crushed, broken if they didn't return my feelings. Then again, my life has been taking a turn for the better lately. But that could also mean that I'm getting selfish, overconfident.

I like this girl. A lot. Way too much, I know, and everyone I knew would be shocked to find out how I met her, how I knew her. It's not the greatest position ever. But I'm willing to go pretty far to get to where I want to be.

I might not ever see her... Even if she does like me, there are just so many things that could go so incredibly wrong.

But I can't help it. I've never fallen so hard so fast, and I don't know what to do.

Qwerty <3

2 comments:

Deleted said...

YES I LIKE YOU TOO.♥
There,I said it.

Deleted said...

I don't know if I've seen you before or not.It's just so strange to me.YOU LOOK SOOOOOOO FAMILIAR and I don't know why.