Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm in love with a girl.

What is with this girl??!! One glance, one fucking glance and I was smitten. It's like I have to be with her. I know I must have scared her, thrown her off with all the sensual staring and smirking and winking. And I know she has a boyfriend (one of the few things I do know about her). But every time I look at her my heart skips a beat. I feel an overwhelming range of emotions. I forget about everything else in my way.

And it's not like I even like her as a human being. Sure, she's the most beautiful silent goddess to have ever walked this earth, but I also like being the only one around with an inch of eyeliner dripping down my face. Her voice irritates me to no end. Her hair - ugh, blondlighting the tips is sooo overrated. First Mia, now her?

But I can't stop thinking about her. My chest tightens when she looks my way. Not out of nervousness - I think her opinion on me is clear by now - but out of... I don't know. Something else, something stronger and deeper and truer. I can't fucking get her out of my head. She's everywhere, everywhere, everywhere I turn, and for someone who doesn't give a shit about others' opinions I'm wondering about hers a little too much. I don't want to be her friend; hell, that's the last thing I want, for us to develop some kind of deep bond and then have me go and fuck it all up, liking her this way.

I want to... dance with her.

Heheh... maniacal, I know, but every time I stare at her I just want her sweaty and mellow and pressed against my body. My secret fantasy, the one that haunts my head whenever she looks my way. And I'm damn not getting over her, however straight she may be. I want this girl so badly. I'm going to get her.

Just watch.

No comments: