Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Suddenly burned to ash.

Okay, the other day I was at school and I got this assignment that got me thinking, like, way too much for schoolwork. It wasn't, like, even normal. Basically, I was instructed to write a paragraph about what I would do if I only had one year left to live.

Miniscus and Dez were the first two things that immediately came to mind. My series, of course, would have to be finished; that's not a dream I would ever let slip away, within or between life, death, and anything else. I would finish as much as I could, and leave my plans for the rest of the series in the hands of my sister(s) and best friend(s). Yeah, you decide where Ju Dra falls. I've made my choice.

With Dez... I guess I would try and go see her. Yeah, I definitely would. Maybe track her down, stalk her a little. LOL. But I'd obviously want to, like, genuinely meet her, interactive, voice-to-voice and face-to-face, before dying. One of my biggest wishes right there, bitches. Take it home.

Uh huh... and I'd turn all nice, and everything. Sell my shit. Do favors. Kiss my parents good night, you know? (Not that I don't already... oh, am I a n00b. Kya!) The point is, when I think deeply about this stuff it honestly makes me realize how much more I could be trying to accomplish in life. I'm a fucking loser and I sure am proud of it, but wouldn't you want to make yourself respected, or at least known, before you die?

I would be miserable that year. Not because I fear death - I mean, as long as it's both painless and fearless, I could accept it - but because I've got too many life goals. I'd never meet all of them. A year? Some serious fucked up shit, man.

But I guess that's the life of some people. When they learn the news, it's like their world turns to ash, suddenly and surely. Horrible. I pity them way too much to be healthy.

Do you want to see death coming? I don't want to be there when I die, but I'm still not sure if I want to know ahead of time.

Qwerty <3

1 comment:

Deleted said...

Awww.You would want to meet me?♥
That's sweet.
I love you.♥
And I know that I'd want to meet her too.