Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Holding on to what I'm feeling.

Ex-fucking-hausted right now. I slept with my contacts in, tragically enough, and now my eyes feel like fuck, though it is probably all psychological. And damn, we had phys ed today and I just about died. Horrifying.

So what's new with me? Mainly it has to do with joining GLSBA, the gay-straight alliance at Central. -squee- I am SO happy. Seeing people there, who aren't afraid to show the world who they really are, just made me absolutely euphoric. It's every Tuesday, the one day a week when my sched's clear.

It'll sound cheesy as hell, but I really bonded with those people. Mikey, Gary and Reshana are some of the coolest human beings on the face on the planet. I was one of the only freshmen there but they all got along with me fair, so I had an overall fantastic time.

I love, love, love being out. When I heard some of their stories about homophobic parents and disownment, shit like that, it made me realize how shittin' lucky I am to have parents who totally accepted my sexuality, just like that. It's just an amazing freedom to go around and rub it in the face of my homophobes of classmates that I'm a lesbian. Their reactions always make me laugh.

Honestly, I used to be afraid of accepting this. Now, though, I don't think I could ever let it go. I like girls. And before it bothered me - not that I had a problem with it, I just never used to be that great on identity and stuff - but now it's one of my defining traits.

I love GLSBA. It's an amazing place to be, with amazing people to hang out with. My year has just been getting better and better. Ridiculous, how easily my problems can be fixed sometimes.

Then again... not like this was ever a PROBLEM.

Fuck you, homophobes. XD

Qwerty <3

1 comment:

Deleted said...

Lol.Homophobes SUCK.