Thursday, September 18, 2008

You give me something I can hold on to.

Wow... there's a new hope lighting up my life, a little spark that keeps me running high. I've found a new friend, someone who gives me something to look forward to every day when I come home from school. She's got a lot in common with me as far as I know, and I enjoy every minute of speaking with her. I like how she gets me for who I am. Most people don't see me this way, but I really feel like she does.

On my harshest days, it's thinking of her upcoming emails or blog posts that gets me through it all. She's an incredibly nice person and as far as I know, she thinks I'm pretty cool. I like that. I like having a friend to rely on. It's something that I need; sometimes the people I pass by each and every day aren't really looking at me, they're looking through me. Know what I mean? If I tried to lean on them, I would pass like a phantom right through each of them, because that's how I appear to others.

The fantastic thing about this new friend of mine is that she read my words before she knew what I looked like. She's seen beyond just the surface, beyond what I am, deep down to who I am. Who.

I'm not going to just say she's my new, like, romantic obsession. Sometimes having someone as just a friend, deeper than shallow, is what I need the most. And I'm not going to deny that she sounds pretty damn fucking cute, I wouldn't want to screw things up even more. I need someone to talk to, really spill my guts to.

And from what I know of her, she's just the person.

Since I'm not sure if she wants, like, confidentiality claims, I'm going to go ahead and keep her anonymous. But you know who you are, and this is my absolute thank-you to you for all that you've been doing for me. I appreciate it more than you know.

Qwerty <3

1 comment:

Deleted said...

You have no idea how awesome you are.♥